Once again, Aubade makes us dream with Encre de Chine new collection, original and sensual, underscoring the body of women.
This collaboration with the painter Hong Wai Chinese artist, is a true success.Famous for her Chinese ink paintings, and traditional Chinese calligraphy, Hong Wai created this bold visual floral design.
- The sophisticated tan colored embroidery is also inspired by the airy Chinese ink designs by the artist.
- Low-waisted brief style cut away at the buttocks and relatively straight at the sides.
- The perfect brief shape to wear with low-waisted trousers.
- A pretty sateen bow graces the mini-brief.
- Do not bleach.
- Use mild wash powders (without "perborate").
- If machine washed, place lingerie in sachets.
- Do not "soak" prints or colors. Do not tumble dry.
Encre De Chine Mini - Coeur Brief
There is life after Lessons…
After more than 25 years and 183 “Lessons in Seduction”, Aubade is now beginning a new chapter in its history and its communications.
Aubade is starting a new conversation that builds on its famous 25-year Lessons campaign…
For years, Aubade has been at women’s sides, encouraging them to be free. Now, Aubade is continuing in the spirit of the unforgettable Lessons in Seduction that inspired a whole generation of women in France, whilst adapting to the new, instant communication methods offered by new technologies, with a new direction that speaks to all women.